Brenda Marshall, M.D.
- Associate American Academy of Anti-aging and Preventative Medicine.
- Member of the International Hormone Society.
- Member of the American Academy of Urgent Care Medicine.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Urgent Care Medicine.
- Eastern Virginia Medical School--Class of 1991.
- UC Santa Barbara--graduate Honors in Biological Sciences.
- University of California, San Diego 1991-1994.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine for 14 Years.
- Getting to the root cause of a persons illness, then using a combination of natural and traditional medicines to achieve optimal health and vitality.
- Emphasis on prevention of disease using hormone balancing, brain neurotransmitter anaylsis, nutrition, vitamins and supplements.
- Special interest in thyroid disorder, peri-menopause, fatigue, sleep disorder, depression, male andropause, weight issues, fertility.
- Surfing, snowboarding, hiking, reading, travel & family time.